Friday 10 March 2017

Introduction

My e-portfolio is an important part when furthering my education at one of my chosen universities. All of the work within this blog I have included in my portfolio, so has been what I show to the universities in my interviews.
Some universities that you apply for may ask for an e-portfolio - a digital way of receiving your work. For example Leeds College of Art asked to see six pieces of my work before I received an invitation of an interview.
In this blog I will be discussing my work; what it is? why I created it? how it links to my chosen career pathway?

For my final e-portfolio I have put my images on to a PowerPoint document and have created a folder of research into why some of the work produced was not chosen for this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment