Friday 17 March 2017

Coohem Editorial

My magazine editorial is about a company / brand called ‘COOHEM’; it is a textile based brand as much as a fashion and clothing brand. I picked Coohem to focus on because I have been influenced by a brand that uses textiles as the main bulk of their production processes. I feel strongly towards this brand as fabrics are dyed naturally by the manufactures themselves of which Coohem claim they work closely with to create technical, innovative garments. Preferably I am more attentive to the fact that the overall garment isn’t a big concern it’s the fabrics, knits and yarns that are all main priority.
This brand has allowed me to broaden my horizon to the importance of fabrics when garment making.I used Photoshop again to manipulate my images and add in my text that I had written about the company. I started by gathering images I wanted to include feathering them so the edges would blend and cropping them to fit. Using the define pattern option I filled shapes with images of yarns and other relatable imagery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment