Friday 10 March 2017

Contents Page

After researching many different variations of contents pages, it was clear the contents page I would design would be creative. Showcasing my creative flair I wanted to show the order of my portfolio through imagery.
The first thing I looked at was how to place my images so the aesthetics were good; I chose a hexagon shape to fill with small pictures of my work for an interesting effect. I imported an image of the shape I wanted and each time I added a photo I would merge it in to the shape using my knowledge of Photoshop - explained further in my folder.
I think this contents page was a success, since attending interviews it has been a well achieved talking point as I think it has turned out professional and a good way of starting my portfolio.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment