Friday 17 March 2017

FMP - Suffragette

The next project is my FMP I feel this was a strong second project to focus on because of its content being something I felt strongly about. The first board relating to the project was my moodboard; I created this using Photoshop, building photos on top of one another until it worked.
 Which lead me to design my trend board also using Photoshop however; I added hand-rendered detail to the board to help picture the texture and pattern that I may create on my garment. Colour swatches were stuck on to the board using my own knowledge of the colour palette that I wanted to use. To add to this project and build a substantial portfolio I used this research to create designs as this was a part of my brief I drew 19 designs but only half were applied to a Photoshop document; drawing them and using Pro-Marker pens to colour them.
Having to decide on a line up was not the easiest of tasks although, after picking the three I might consider making I drew them up  and filled them with the exact colour of the material I wanted to use for my final garments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment