Friday 17 March 2017

Changing an Images Colour

To create this image I made sure that the masked area was shown then clicking the colours in the preview window until they were visible. The eyedropper tool was used to add more colours. 
I then copied both the original photo and new coloured photo into PowerPoint. Once I had done this I chose the option to fade the image in for 1:50. I like this effect as it would help me to build my portfolio with a type of animation also. However, the image that I had chosen personally did not benefit from this effect. 
I think if I had used an image that needed to be dramatically changed this could look effective. If I were to do this again I would change the colour of the garment on a person as this could look current and show the progress of an image through colour.  




No comments:

Post a Comment